The Closing Begins With The First Photo℠
- Exceptional quality with the right amount of direct sunlight
- Photographed at the ideal times of day to highlight the home from the ideal prospectives
More than 200 homes with an average price above than $1 million.
Four have been the “House Envy” in the Sunday Detroit Free Press.
The Best Aerial Photos in South East Michigan
Aerial Photos and Unedited Video Package: $175
- High-Definition & Composite Photos
- 6-16 photos taken from different viewpoints and altitudes
- High-resolution JPG format
- Can be enlarged and makes a great closing gift
- Delivered via Dropbox on the same day they are taken
- Unedited video included for DIY videos
- Seasonal re-shoot $120
Photo Examples (click to enlarge)
Edited Video add-on to Photos Package: $100
- Photos as above plus edited video (1-2 minutes in length, in MP4 format, with appropriate music)
- Two versions: branded and non-branded
- Delivered via Dropbox within 24 hours after shooting
Example of videos:
How soon can you shoot yet provide the best quality?
- The next “acceptable weather” day
- Lots of sunshine: for vivid and true colors with no more than 40% cloud cover
- No long shadows: shoot between the hours of 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Minimal winds: for a stable platform, less than 15 MPH
- Accurate & true images (no fish-eye): streets, sidewalks, trees, lamp posts, roof lines and the horizon are straight
When & how will I receive my photos & video?
- Photos: same day as taken
- Video: no later than the day following the shoot
- Via an email from Dropbox with a link to your photos and video
How will you bill me?
- An invoice through PayPal (PayPal accepts any credit card)
ProAirVideos retains the right to use your photos & video for promotional purposes
Credits for music and ProAirVideos will appear for 5 seconds at the end of your video (per Realtor.com guidelines)
Technology & Safety
- ProAirVideos uses DJI quad-copters and post production software.
- DJI quad-copters utilize an internal GPS and a data base of the location of all major airports worldwide. They are automatically restricted when flying within 5 miles of Detroit Metro and Willow Run Airports or within 3 miles of the Pontiac or Flint Airports. The quad-copter’s owner can set maximum altitude and distance limits for all flights: maximum of 400’ above the ground and 1,000’ distance from the launch point.
- If communications is lost between the remote control and a DJI quad-copter, it will ascend, fly horizontally to a position above the launch point and slowly descend to the ground and turn off its motors.
- I comply with all laws (FAA Part 107) of multi-copter flying and am a member of the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) and the Drone Pilots Association (DPA): always fly in direct line-of-sight of the aircraft, remain under 400 feet above the ground, do not fly over crowds, use “auto return to home” equipment.
ProAirVideos is owned and operated by Bob Cowen. He lives in Farmington Hills and has worked in the computer industry since 1969. Combining his love for photography and aviation, Bob founded ProAirVideos in 2014. Using his extensive photographic expertise and the latest technologies Mr. Cowen produces professional quality aerial photos and videos with rapid delivery at very reasonable costs. He has spoken at the annual MI Realtors Convention & Expo and at numerous WCR and office meetings. Taking his “How to Get Great Aerial Photos & Videos” class earns 1 CE credit.
Here is a map of some of the locations that Bob has photographed: