The Closing Begins With The First Photo℠
- Exceptional quality with the right amount of direct sunlight
- Photographed at the ideal times of day to highlight the home from the ideal prospectives
More than 250 homes with an average price of more than $1 million.
Six have been the “House Envy” in the Sunday Detroit Free Press.
The Best Aerial Photos in South East Michigan
Aerial Photos and Unedited Video Package: $175
- 6-16 photos taken from different viewpoints and altitudes
- High-resolution JPG format
- Can be enlarged up to 20″ x 30″ (a great closing gift)
- Delivered via Dropbox on the same day they are taken
- Unedited video included (if you wish) for DIY videos
- Seasonal re-shoot $125
Edited Video add-on to Photos Package: $100
- Photos as above plus edited video (1-2 minutes in length, in MP4 format, with appropriate music)
- Two versions: branded and non-branded
- Delivered via Dropbox within 24 hours after shooting
Example of videos:
How soon can you shoot yet provide the best quality?
- The next “acceptable weather” day
- Lots of sunshine: for vivid and true colors with no more than 40% cloud cover
- No long shadows: shoot between the hours of 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Minimal winds: for a stable platform, less than 15 MPH
- Accurate & true images (no fish-eye): streets, sidewalks, trees, lamp posts, roof lines and the horizon are straight
When & how will I receive my photos & video?
- Photos: same day as taken
- Video: no later than the day following the shoot
- Via an email from Dropbox with a link to your photos and video
How will you bill me?
- An invoice via PayPal or you can mail a check (address is on the invoice)
ProAirVideos retains the right to use your photos & video for promotional purposes
Credits for music and ProAirVideos will appear for 5 seconds at the end of your video (per Realtor.com guidelines)
Technology & Safety
- I hold an FAA Part 107 license and my drones are registered.
- ProAirVideos uses DJI quad-copters and post production software.
- DJI quad-copters utilize an internal GPS and a database of the location of all major airports worldwide. They are automatically restricted when flying within 5 miles of Detroit Metro and Willow Run Airports or within 3 miles of the Pontiac or Flint Airports. The quadcopter’s owner can set maximum altitude and distance limits for all flights: maximum of 400’ above the ground and 1,000’ distance from the launch point.
- If communications is lost between the remote control and a DJI quad-copter, it will ascend, fly horizontally to a position above the launch point and slowly descend to the ground and turn off its motors.
ProAirVideos is owned and operated by Bob Cowen. He lives in Farmington Hills and has worked in the computer industry since 1969. Combining his love for photography and aviation, Bob founded ProAirVideos in 2014. Using his extensive photographic expertise and the latest technologies Mr. Cowen produces professional quality aerial photos and videos with rapid delivery at very reasonable costs. He has spoken at the annual MI Realtors Convention & Expo and at numerous WCR and office meetings. Taking his “How to Get Great Aerial Photos & Videos” class earns 1 CE credit.
Here is a map of some of the locations that Bob has photographed: